Thursday, August 16, 2007

Four wonderful years!!!

Yesterday was our anniversary. It's hard to believe this was four years ago. It has been such a great four years. I am so grateful for Jared and for all he does. He is wonderful.


Here are three of the top reasons I love him:

3. He is a great provider. For the past eight months he has been working full time, going to school full time, and preparing to take a major test (the MCAT) to get into Medical school. In fact he is off taking is MCAT right now! He has worked so hard and I am proud of him.

2. He is a wonderful father. Caleb loves him so much! He gets sooooo excited when Jared walks in the door. Although he has been so busy lately he still finds time to be with his family and I love him for that.


1. The most important reason I love him is because he married me in temple. We are an eternal family and I get to be with him forever! He is so strong in the gospel and he honors his priesthood. I know there is no greater blessing in this life then to be sealed to the one you love.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Sweet post.

Heather said...

Happy Anniversayr and we have been thinking and praying for you guys today. Good job Jared for all your hard work and on the MCAT, I know you will do well.

April said...

Jared you need a break after all of that studying for your MCAT, you deserve a little fishing trip !!! We should get our families together and hit a stream or lake somewhere !!! Let me know man !!!
-Kendall Whiting-