Last Friday night Jared watched the kids while I was went out with a friend. (Isn't he wonderful!) Anyway, he took these pictures of Kyson and when I got home he showed them to me. I just started laughing when I saw them and now every time I look at them I can't help but laugh. They seriously crack me up! He is always making the funniest faces and I'm so glad Jared caught them on camera.
Kyson has a funny side but he also has a very loving side. I often refer to him as my little cuddle bug. When we went to Show Low for Conference weekend, he seemed so content to just snuggle with whoever was holding him. My little brother Stephen really enjoyed it.
I have to say that I can't get enough of his snuggles either. I love him so much.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
How can you not LOVE this little man?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I just started laughing so hard when I saw those adorable pictures. Like the laugh out loud laughter. Kyson is so adorable and so dramatic. So funny! I loved it! He is such a cuddle bug...an amazing little miracle! Love you!
I love this clear blue eyes! What a cutie, it is going to be fun to see more of his personality show through as he gets older.
Ay, one eyed willie!
BLUE-er than BLUE eyes.
I'm jealous of snuggles! My little guy HATES cuddling. He'd rather hit me in the face or bang a wooden spoon against the TV.
Those are the cutest pictures..he's already a silly little boy!!
I love his little faces they made me laugh. How fun to have a little cuddle bug.
Oh my gosh, how stinkin cute! I love those faces! Im glad that things are settling down. I can't wait to see you guys in a month!
Post a Comment