June 14th was Jared's first day of school. Here he is just before he left...
And because he looks so handsome I thought I'd include another one:)
Today is Jared's birthday so I also want to say Happy Birthday!!! I am so proud of him. He's worked so hard to get to this point. Getting in to PA school is such a huge step for him and our family. He is such a wonderful husband and father. I'm so blessed and I want him to know how much I appreciate him and all of his hard work.
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
First day of school
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I just read through your last few blogs. Congrats to Jared on getting into PA school. That is AWESOME! I'm so happy for you guys. It's so great to see people's dreams coming true. And your family deserves it!
great pix! we are so excited for you, too!
How exciting that it's started! Good luck and let me know if I can ever take your boys for you to give you a break without a husband in the evenings :)
Post a Comment